Radiant Hearts - ' A Mother's Ramadan' Programme 2023
This is a digital Ramadan Camp with a difference!
A short course targeted to mothers, whereby we will be delving into the deeper meanings of the last Surahs from Juz Amma and also breifly discus practical tools fom Imam Muhammad bin Ahmed al Ramli’s work ‘Riyaada al-Sibyaan’ which we can inculcate into our motherhood and help us this Ramadan.
- Introducing the course and discussing the 4 forms by which Imam Ramli uses the term ‘educating’ in regards to children.
- Beginning to look at the deeper meanings of Surah Naas.
- Covering Surah Naas and Surah Falaq.
- Looking at the Hadith of Um Salama.
- Starting the Hadith of Jihad.
- Finishing the Hadith about Jihad and motherhood.
- Starting to discuss Surah Ihklaas and the oneness of Allah
- Discussing the differences between the attributes ‘Rahman and Raheem’.
- Discussing Surah Lahab and the first martyr in Islam; a woman.
- Discussing Surah Nasr and what brings the Messenger of Allah peace.
- Revisiting what Imam Ramli tells us about ‘education’ in the early years.
- Tips about preparing for Ramadan
- Discussing Surah Kaafirun and Surah Fatiha.